One Good Thing: Highlights of 2018
This week for One Good Thing, we would like to highlight some of the accomplishments of our members from last year. We had another wonderful year of growth with our partners in 2018! We have so many things to be excited and grateful for; here are just a few:
- Several members have seen an increase in their revenue over the previous year which is always exciting
- Big Reuse: expanded housewares and books and began doing books in house
- We added a new member, Tap Into Hope, and they began selling books online
- Mustard Seed was awarded grant funding by x
- We had the wonderful opportunity to speak at several conferences this year. We spoke at Reuse Conex, Resource Recycling’s Conference, AOR, California Resource Recovery Association Conference
- We received the Recycler of the Year Innovation Award from the Association of Oregon Recyclers
- We had the pleasure of being helping at Scrap Exchange’s Grand Opening of their newest retail thrift store in April
- Our members started collaborating and teaching one another through the network Cascade Alliance created.
We are also excited for all of the things 2019 holds for us. Some things we are excited for this year:
- Hosting our Cascade Alliance conference where all of our member will gather in Eugene, OR this spring
- Adding new member organizations to our network
- Attending the Reverse Logistics Conference this February
We look forward to highlighting more of our members successes this year for One Good Thing. Happy New Year from all of us at Cascade Alliance!